July 8, 2020
10:00 - 12:00
This training will introduce the meaning of “Transportation Infrastructure”, with examples of different systems and different elements. More in detail, we will try to understand the main elements of infrastructure in the railway transportation and its interfaces.
Topics to be discussed
- What do we mean with “Transportation Infrastructure”?
- Some examples of transportation infrastructures
- A little focus on railway infrastructure
- Infrastructure around the world
- Infrastructures Projects – Stages & Characters
- Other types of infrastructure
After this course you will be able to:
- Make the difference between the infrastructure and the other interfaces
- Identify the infrastructure elements in a railway project
- Understand the different stages and characters involved in an Infrastructure Project
- Acknowledge the difference in Infrastructure Projects all around the world
This course is offered by: